Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Kinky Chain

Normalmente sou um corte 'as "chain letters", mas esta trata-se mais e' de espreitar nas fantazias dos outros e quem sou eu para estragar a festa!
Aqui vao as minhas respostas:

1.HAVE YOU EVER USED TOYS OR OTHER THINGS DURING SEX?
Yes.

2. WOULD YOU CONSIDER USING DILDOS OR OTHER SEXUAL TOYS IN THE FUTURE?
If I said no, it would be restricting myself from novelty and from
having a truth personal opinion, besides I would be missing all the
fun and that's against my nature.

3. WHAT IS YOUR KINKIEST FANTASY YOU HAVE YET TO REALIZE?
I might have a limited imagination or I might be one of those lucky
bastards that have tried everything they fantasized of… because at
this moment, no kinky fantasize is left on my "to do list"!

PS. It can also me because of this belive that chases me all the time:
"What can be imagined, can be achieved".

4. WHO GAVE YOU THIS DILDO?
An orgy of flavours:
banana do de puta de madre
cacao do cacaoccino
bolas de berlim do bolas de berlim
cocktail do blue, red and dark

...and the dildo goes to:
Roxy do Cronicas de uma boa malandra
Lokus Boy do Pensamentos Soltos...
João Moreira Pinto do Casa em construção...
Preciouzzz do Cafe e Cigarros

No comments: